Dr. Probe - High-resolution (S)TEM image simulation software
2018-11-12: Major update of the Dr. Probe GUI (v1.9.0)
- Faster CPU code and hybrid CPU & GPU parallelization.
- Modification of the user interface with a few more handy features added.
- Several bugs have been fixed.
2018-07-02: Minor updates: CELSLC (0.69), MSA (0.84), WAVIMG (0.70)
- Fixed minor bugs in WAVIMG.
- Added partial coherence and output options for 4D STEM to MSA.
- Put all 3 command-line tools under the GNU GPL 3 license.
2018-06-15: Paper and Python wrapper
Reference paper on Dr. Probe is published by Ultramicroscopy.
- Python interface for the Dr. Probe command-line tools is published on GitHub.
Citation: J. Barthel, Dr. Probe: A software for high-resolution STEM image simulation. Ultramicroscopy 193 (2018) 1-11
Learn to tune aberrations on ronchigrams with
Dr. Probe Light.